Your MoneyBook - 2010 | 1st ed.
Guides readers with practical advice for getting -- and keeping -- their finances in order, covering all the money-management bases, from saving and spending to getting out of debt to investing, and planning for retirement.
Ingram Publishing Services
Keeping your financial house in order is more important than ever. But how do you deal with expenses, debt, taxes, and retirement without getting overwhelmed? This book points the way. It's filled with the kind of practical guidance and sound insights that makes J.D. Roth's GetRichSlowly.org a critically acclaimed source of personal-finance advice.
You won't find any get-rich-quick schemes here, just sensible advice for getting the most from your money. Even if you have perfect credit and no debt, you'll learn ways to make your rosy financial situation even better.
- Get the info you need to make sensible decisions on saving, spending, and investing
- Learn the best ways to set and achieve financial goals
- Set up a realistic budget framework and learn how to track expenses
- Discover proven methods to help you eliminate debt
- Understand how to use credit wisely
- Win big by making smart decisions on your home and other big-ticket items
- Learn how to get the most from your investments by avoiding rash decisions
- Decide how -- and how much -- to save for retirement