Current Diagnosis & Treatment Emergency MedicineBook - 2008 | 6th ed.
The essential problem-oriented guide to all diseases and conditions that present to the emergency department -- now updated and expanded!
A Doody's Core Title!
- Concise, accurate coverage of common emergency problems, organized by organ system/anatomic region -- and ideally suited to the fast-paced ED
- Cohesive priority-based and problem-based organization that reviews special aspects of emergency medicine… the management of common emergency problems… traumatic emergencies… and non-trauma emergencies
- Extensive, at-a-glance algorithms to facilitate quick management and diagnosis
- Comprehensive table of drugs commonly used in the ED
- Exceptional illustrations, including useful ultrasound and CT images
SIXTH EDITION FEATURES:
- NEW chapter on syncope
- NEW chapter on seizure
- NEW chapter on gastrointestinal emergencies
- NEW chapter on neurologic emergencies
- Updates of all chapters to reflect the most current, practical information on the diagnosis and treatment of emergency conditions
Publisher: New York : McGraw-Hill, c2008.
Edition: 6th ed.
Characteristics: xi, 1043 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.